To ensure our members stay up to date with trends, new products and services as well as changes within the industry, SACSC publishes a number of top industry publications. These include:
- Our bi-annual Economic Overview which is underpinned by specially commissioned, in-depth research studies.
- Our quarterly SACSC/IPD Trading Density Index, produced every quarter, which focuses on trading densities in various retail categories across different categories of shopping centres.
- Shopping SA, a monthly publication dedicated to the shopping centre industry, containing information pertinent to the South African retail industry.
- Shopping Centre Directory, a bi-annual directory of all shopping centres within Southern Africa.
- TGIF, our fortnightly e-mail newsletter containing brief, easy-to-read shopping centre industry information and announcements.
- Economic overview, an analysis of the economic situation specifically relating to the retail industry, produced every 6 months by Christo Luüs.
- Research publications, with a minimum of two research reports produced every year.
- Retailer Directory, an annual directory of all/majority SA retailers both big and small in one complete resource book.
Tyger Valley Centre takes top honours for shopping centre marketing at SACSC Footprint Awards
Oct 1, 2015 The South African Council of Shopping Centres’ (SACSC) Footprint Marketing Awards were announced at the SACSC’s 19th Annual Congress...Read More...
South Africa has the sixth largest number of shopping centres globally
Sep 30, 2015 South Africa now has the sixth highest number of shopping centres of any country in the world, boastingalmost 2,000 shopping centres...Read More...
South Africa’s top retail developments and designs are honoured with esteemed awards
Sep 30, 2015 Waterfall Corner in Midrand, Gauteng, has been named the winner of the sought-after Spectrum Award for the best retail development...Read More...