As an SACSC member you will receive:
- Exclusive networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in member to member support programme.
- Access to complete Member Database – a valuable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to on-going, cutting-edge industry research.
- Subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the ICSC’s premier publication.
- Voice on multiple real estate coalitions.
- Unlimited access information and databases.
- Access to educational programmes.
- Opportunity to participate in RDDA & Footprint awards programmes, recognizing excellence in shopping centre marketing, advertising, design and development.
- Many more benefits...
As an SACSC member you get the best pricing:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences, educational programmes and chapter events.
- Discounts on registration fees and discounted travel packages for the industry event of the year, Annual Congress.
- Discounts on SACSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on exhibit space at exciting events.
- Discounts on publications.
Additional benefits with dual ICSC membership:
- Exclusive international/global networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in ICSC member to member support programmes.
- Access to complete ICSC Member Database - an invaluable tool for business development.
- Unlimited access to e-library and databases.
- Access to scholarships for graduates, undergraduates and continuing professional education programmes.
- Discounts on event registration.
- Discounts on Recon Las Vegas registration fees.
- Discounts on ICSC regional education programmes.
- Discounts on publications through ICSC bookstore.
- Access to international professional accreditation possibilities
Tyger Valley Centre takes top honours for shopping centre marketing at SACSC Footprint Awards
Oct 1, 2015 The South African Council of Shopping Centres’ (SACSC) Footprint Marketing Awards were announced at the SACSC’s 19th Annual Congress...Read More...
South Africa has the sixth largest number of shopping centres globally
Sep 30, 2015 South Africa now has the sixth highest number of shopping centres of any country in the world, boastingalmost 2,000 shopping centres...Read More...
South Africa’s top retail developments and designs are honoured with esteemed awards
Sep 30, 2015 Waterfall Corner in Midrand, Gauteng, has been named the winner of the sought-after Spectrum Award for the best retail development...Read More...